Poster Submissions for the 2023 Summit are open!
Submit your science to the upcoming 2023 Suicide Research Summit!
This meeting will bring together suicide researchers studying topics ranging from neurobiology, epidemiology and genetics
to assessment, intervention and prevention. All suicide researchers and those interested in learning about the most cuttingedge evidence are invited to attend and take advantage of this excellent opportunity to network and interact. In addition
to plenary sessions with preeminent suicide researchers and symposia, the meeting will include a mentoring program,
poster sessions, and workshops addressing methodological issues particular to suicide research. Workshops will cover topics
such as assessment of suicidal behavior and risk, strategies for research on low base rate outcomes, use of technology and
proxy measures, approaches to facilitate inclusion of underrepresented populations, study design options that produce
robust and reliable results, and guidance for the safe inclusion of individuals at high-risk for suicidal behavior.
The Program Committee welcomes all proposals related to suicide research. Below are the submission categories. During
the submission process, please select the category in which your proposal best fits as well as a secondary category if your
submission covers multiple topics (if applicable).
• Clinical Risk and Protective Factors
• Clinical Screening and Assessment
• Clinical Treatment and Intervention
• Dissemination and Implementation
• Ethical Challenges and Cultural Considerations
• Genetic and Epigenetic Factors
• Machine Learning and Big Data
• Natural Disasters and Other Public Traumas
• Neurocognition and Decision-Making
• New Technologies for Risk Detection, Monitoring and Intervention
• Public Health and Community
• Public Health Policy and National Suicide Prevention Strategies
• Research Methodology
• Specific Populations
• Underrepresented Groups and Disparities