We are excited about a record setting year as the 2019 Summit has seen a large increase in competitive submissions for the event. We received 42 symposium submissions and 340 poster/oral submissions. We had many excellent proposals that we, unfortunately, just didn’t have room for at this time. For future conferences we will look at possibilities of making even more space available for presentations. We are very proud of the scientific content for the 2019 Summit and hope you will find it invigorating!
All submission deadlines for the 2019 Summit have passed.
|Symposium Submissions||Thursday, March 14, 2019||Closed|
|Poster/Oral Submissions||Thursday, May 16, 2019||Closed|
The Program Committee welcomes all proposals related to suicide research. Below are the submission categories. During the submission process, please select the category in which your proposal best fits.
• Genetic and Epigenetic Factors
• Neurobiology and Neuroimaging
• Neurocognition and Decision-Making
• Clinical Screening and Assessment
• Clinical Treatment and Intervention
• Clinical Risk and Protective Factors
• Epidemiology, Public Health and Community
• Dissemination and Implementation
• New Technologies for Risk Detection, Monitoring and Intervention
• Big Data and Machine Learning
• Cultural Considerations and Specific Populations
• Research Methodology
• Ethical Challenges