You are invited to participate in the 2019 International Summit on Suicide Summit to be held at the Loews Miami Beach from October 27-30, 2019, by submitting a proposal and attending the meeting. The committee welcomes submissions from the U.S. as well as international proposals.
The theme of this year’s meeting is Suicide Prevention Research: A Global Imperative.
The Summit will be accepting abstracts for consideration for symposium, oral, and poster presentations.
|Symposium Submissions||Thursday, March 14, 2019||Open|
|Poster/Oral Submissions||Thursday, May 16, 2019||Open|
The Program Committee welcomes all proposals related to suicide research. Below are the submission categories. During the submission process, please select the category in which your proposal best fits.
• Genetic and Epigenetic Factors
• Neurobiology and Neuroimaging
• Neurocognition and Decision-Making
• Clinical Screening and Assessment
• Clinical Treatment and Intervention
• Clinical Risk and Protective Factors
• Epidemiology, Public Health and Community
• Dissemination and Implementation
• New Technologies for Risk Detection, Monitoring and Intervention
• Big Data and Machine Learning
• Cultural Considerations and Specific Populations
• Research Methodology
• Ethical Challenges